Della’s Chocolates was acquired by Dan & Sue Fuller in 2011. Since then, they have enjoyed serving delectable confections to the community of Medina and visitors from near & far. They are members of the Medina Business Association and have participated in:
- Ale in Autumn, every September
- Wine About Winter, every February
- The Golden Easter Egg Hunt in the Spring
- Beggar’s Night, every October
- Themed window decorating for a variety of holidays and occasions
March 2014: The NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities selected Della’s Chocolates as the 2014 Small Employer of the Year!
April 2014: Della’s Chocolates was awarded by the ARC of Orleans County Vocational Services Department for their outstanding support of Orleans Enterprises, supported employment and people with disabilities.
See additional news articles: